Applications for 2018-2019 are opened
See here for a step-by-step guide to the application
Conditions to apply
Multimedia Networking is open to students with a first-year master degree in applied mathematics, computer science, electrical engineering, or communication and networking or in their last year at engineering school.
Foreign students with majors in applied mathematics, computer science, electrical engineering, or communication and networking are also welcomed.
A background in signal processing, probability theory, linear algebra, and networking may be useful. Refreshers are provided in September.
Obtaining a grant
Candidates may apply to several types of grants
- Eiffel scholarships from Campus France
- Master degree scolarships from the Labex Digicosme
- Ile-de-France region master degree scholarships
- “Bourses d’Excellence” Eiffel Master
- Idex scholarship: application until March 1st (first recruitment session) or May 5th (second recruitment session)
Housing is the most important part of the budget of a student. Moderate-cost solutions may be found at
- On the Lokaviz website